Phoenix Charter Academy Chelsea serves 225 high school students from the greater Boston area. Students may enroll at any age between 14 and 22. Phoenix Chelsea offers ongoing enrollment, allowing new students to enter the school at different points during the school year.
2016-2017 Enrollment Dates
Shadow Days: Fridays 9am-1pm
Orientation Days: Thursdays 5-6:30pm
As a Massachusetts public charter school, Phoenix Chelsea is required to hold a random, blind lottery to select students for admission. However, Phoenix Chelsea is currently in an ongoing open enrollment period and is accepting applications for any students ages 14-22. Upon applying, visiting school and attending orientation session, students can forego the lottery process and immediately enroll and begin attending.
1. Download and fill out an application.
2. Bring your application to Phoenix Chelsea and deliver to Jean Felix, Coordinator of Recruitment, by 5:00 pm. We highly prefer in-person submissions so that our staff can meet you and so you can see our school, but we also accept applications emailed to jeflix@phoenixcharteracademy.
3. Contact Jean Felix at 617) 874-6902) jfelix@phoenixcharteracademy.
4. To complete enrollment process, new students and their adult supporters must attend a Phoenix Chelsea orientation.
5. Phoenix is also part of the Boston Public Charter Schools Chooser, and annual common application system. If you’re interested in attending Phoenix Charter Academy Chelsea for the 2017-2018 year, you can apply through school chooser by February 28th, 2017.