Enrollment Dates and Process
As a Massachusetts charter school, Phoenix Springfield is required to hold a random, blind lottery to select students for admission. Any student between the ages of 14 and 22 is eligible to enter the lottery. Phoenix Springfield offers ongoing enrollment, allowing new students to enter the school at different points during the school year.
- Must submit application no later than Jan. 31, 2017.
- Must Attend Orientation Session on February 2 at 5:00 PM. This will be the only one-time orientation session.
- Student must be accompanied by an Adult Supporter, preferably a parent/legal guardian during this orientation.
- Student must bring school transcripts from previous or last school attended, including IEP (if applicable).
- Student and Adult Supporter must complete Phoenix Enrollment Packet during the orientation session. For this, you must bring the following documents: -proof of residential address, -proof of age (birth certificate), MassHealth, IEP (Individual Education Plan)
- Students who attended the Orientation Session on February 2 and provided all required documentation MUST attend a Starting Strong In School session on February 8 at 9:00 AM to take Academic Evaluation Test, Student Handbook Review and Signing, and pathway to graduation.